Friday, January 23, 2015
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Baltimore Convention Center
• A comprehensive, national level event on men’s and women’s lacrosse-specific sports medicine.
• This event is open to all members of the medical and lacrosse communities, including physicians, athletic trainers, physical therapists, allied health personnel, coaches, administrators and students.
• Fees range from $50-$200, based on participant category.
• The event will feature presentations and panel discussions on the following topics:
- The State of Youth Sports in America
- Positive Youth Lacrosse Experience
- Trends in Lacrosse Injury Types and Public Health Interventions
- ACL Injuries and Prevention Strategies
- Nutrition for Lacrosse Athletes
- Head Acceleration Research in Lacrosse
- Returning Athletes to the Field
- Research and Medical Challenges for Lacrosse in 2015
• Three optional bonus sessions will also be offered:
- The MLL Experience
- Lacrosse Helmet Fitting and Facemask Removal
- CPR and AED Training
• The Sports Medicine Symposium is being hosted in conjunction with the 2015 US Lacrosse Convention. While registration for each event is independent, those attendees registering for the convention may add a symposium registration for just $35.
• Detailed schedule, speaker line-up and online registration available soon at: www.uslacrosse.org/2015symposium